Dig planting holes from a comfortable standing position…from bulbs and annuals to bedding plants and ground covers. The ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Planting Tool digs the perfect depth hole from 2”, 4” or 6” (depth rings included). Soil gets stored as you work and empties easily by turning the tool upside down. The sturdy 5-IN-1 is also great for planting and transplanting lawn plugs and eliminating hard-to-kill weeds (wild onions, thistles, dandelions…). Made in America
- WATCH OUR VIDEO – Click the video below to see the ProPlugger in action.
- PLANT LIKE A PRO – Step, twist, pull and you’re ready to plant. Dig 2 and 1/8 inch diameter planting holes quickly, one after another, from a comfortable standing position. Soil gets stored in the tool as you work and empties by turning the tool upside down. Depth Rings allow you to consistently dig perfect planting holes at 2 inch, 4 inch and even 6 inch deep. Avoid digging in dry or overly saturated soil.
- MULTI-USE GARDEN TOOL – Plant your garden favorites. Spring and fall bulbs, annuals, ground covers, vegetables and more. Makes a great lawn and sod plugger (Not Recommended for St. Augustine Grass), weeding tool, soil sampler probe and drip-edge fertilizing tool.
- TAKE THE PAIN OUT OF PLANTING – The ProPlugger 5-IN-1 Planting Tool allows you to work from a standing position, saving your back and knees. Comfortable, sturdy hand grips are helpful for seniors or those with mild arthritis.
- MADE IN THE USA of durable all welded carbon steel.
- FREE SHIPPING within the contiguous US* – Orders are shipped the same business day if ordered by 12 noon EST. We ship UPS ground from North Carolina. Shipments take 1-6 business days depending on your location. ***We apologize that we are unable to ship to AK , HI and the US Protectorates due to the high cost of shipping.
There are no reviews yet.